Monday, November 9, 2009

A Boon Indeed

I have found solace. Solace in writing posts for my blog. My new found interest and hobby. The pains that I have experienced this year was worse than any other (or at least that is what I'd like to believe). Actually it can't be called worse. Challenging is the right word for it. It's like 'Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger'. Thanks to blogger, I now get to pen down my thoughts online whenever I recall the past. Revert it to something that can be forgotten, to something that reminds me of the good times that I've had and the good times that lie ahead. Doesn't matter if anybody reads it or not, but it gives me a sense of achievement, an opportunity to improve myself, and help my thoughts to have a form. This is my way of retribution, in a good way of course. So don't worry if something or someone is inflicting pain on you. It may all be happening for your own good. A new confidant may sprout up to share all your hard feelings. To give hopes of a better tomorrow.

To live and accept life the way events (happy or sad, good or bad) get thrown in its path is the order of the day. Sorry if I'm sounding like a preacher of philosophy, but it's all because life has made me a stronger person.

For, if you wish to give up and "If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars"- Rabindranath Tagore

No comments:

Post a Comment